Kirsten, over at the Black Lab Baker has tagged me with a 7 Things Meme. This is actually my first meme and really had to think long and hard about what to write. She also gave me I Love You This Much Award. Kirsten and I had stared to chat over the Barefoot Blogger Challenges (which unfortunately I have to back out of, I just cant keep up. We realized we had several things in common and just had a blogger bond very quickly.
Check out her blog it is great and has lots of yummy pictures.
7 things I’ve done before
1. Given Birth 2. Sprayed Pepper Spray in my eyes when at a hospital 3. Worked as a lifeguard and at a Tanning salon to get free sun exposure (I know not good!) 4. Went to Opening Day for a bad team in the freezing cold and rain. 5. Voted every Presidential Election since turning 18. 6. Broke my finger playing volleyball, apparently it now looks like a witches finger. 7. Broke my leg and walked on it all day not knowing it was broken.
7 things I do now
1. Clean up the same toys day in and day out 2. Clear out my Google Reader from all the blogs I subscribe too. 3. Do the dishes everyday. 4. Manage our home 5. Take a writing class 6. Change Diapers 7. Chase a dog that steals everything
7 things I want to do
1. Move to the Chicago Area 2. Get a Massage (plan on making the appointment this week!) 3. Go out to dinner with only my husband (maybe for our anniversary in a couple of weeks) 4. Take a bubble bath with no interruptions 5. Run a 5K 6. Be a better writer 7. Go to Hawaii
7 things that attract me about the opposite sex
1. Sense of Humor 2. Desire to succeed 3. Playfulness 4. Dark Hair 5. Willingness to tell me my hair doesn't look good, or an outfit is awful 6. Good Morals 7. Loves children
7 favorite foods
1. Steak 2. Brownies 3. Nachos 4. Baked Potato with only butter, sour cream, salt and pepper 5. No Bake Cookies 6. Sweet Potato Casserole 7. Chicken Marsala
7 things I say most often
1. No 2. Do not touch 3. Alex drop it 4. She has something 5. I am tired 6. Brian! 7. Arg