I am so excited to be blogging again, on a platform I am really happy about! I love the clean look of the blog and I love how the name can reflect my personality at anytime! If I am cooking a lot, than a lot of cooking you shall see! If I am kicking butt at running, than running will be talked about! I don't have to feel guilty anymore if my post don't seem to mesh with my name! I know that most people don't even care about that, for some reason it was really bothering me!
I have been wanting to do a change like this for a long time. I feel like I have finally found a happy medium, a place of change and I am excited for the future! I hope so much that you all will follow me along my journey and I apologize for my scattered craziness this past year.
Now on to the new month, June! I love new months because of the freshness of them. June a fun month filled with birthdays and events! Since it the start of the month and I love my monthly goals, the first post on the new blog will be my June Goals!
My goals are starting to get more intense because I really took the first 6 months of the year easy! I have let so many excuses and things get in the way of my running and working out that I truly do miss it. I use to make working out a priority and now that I feel like so much of the crazy has settled down I will not allow myself to make up excuses. I plan on owning the month of June and totally enjoying it!
June 2012 Goals
- Run Two Races: Lululemon TriYoga and Rock The Night 10k Trail Run
- Yoga: I plan on making Sunday afternoons my Yoga day!
- CrossTraining: 3+ times a week
- Plan out lunches so that I make sure to eat all three meals and snacks
- Make sure to drink daily water amount, every.single.day
- Complete the Another Mother Runner Challenge
- Be consistent with blogging
- Create a Recipe Link Page
- Create a Race Recap Widget
- Be more active on Twitter
- Create Summer Schedule for girls and stick with it
- Finish up vacation planning
- Sign both girls up for swim lessons
- Sign up and complete First Aid Class at Red Cross
- Take and Complete my RRCA Coaching Cert Class
What are your goals for the month? Are you ready to own June?