This week is going to be CRAZY! I have so many things scheduled and so much stuff to get done. I did a major clean up of our house this weekend and am hoping it was stay clean, I think that is crazy wishful thinking!
Last week we had a very successful first half of the week but by Friday I was over the 100 degree weather and over cooking! We went to the pool a lot last week and by the time we got home I was exhausted! With out busy schedule this week I planned several easy meals and am positive we will stick to them as much as possible! I need to clean my fridge out and start getting ready for school prep! eek school starts in 3 weeks, I am so not ready for this!
Do you keep track when your schedule is out of control? Oh and this week I will not be adding in exercises, I know, I know, but I need to focus on a few other things so I will be getting it in when I can!
- Monday: Leftovers, I have First Aid CPR all night so its just Brian that needs dinner. Leftovers it is!
- Tuesday: Grilled Steaks, Corn and Salad
- Wednesday: Key West Mushroom Fajitas (thanks to my super awesome foodie penpal!)
- Thursday: Cheese Ravioli, Broccoli and Salad
- Friday: Leftovers, clean out the fridge night!
What on your menu this week? Need inspiration?